CUSTOMER SERVICE STATEMENT
ITEC is an international awarding organisation offering a variety of qualifications worldwide. ITEC provides quality assured qualifications that are regulated by the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, on behalf of the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment in Northern Ireland. ITEC qualifications are on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) or the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), All ITEC qualifications are supported by industry, ensuring that good and current practice in the workplace is reflected in each syllabus, giving reassurance that the required level of knowledge and skill for a Practitioner is achieved. ITEC qualifications are easily transportable both nationally and internationally.
- ITEC will provide a theory examination paper for a date to be requested by the College to be invigilated by the College under the standard ITEC theory examination regulations and procedures.
- This paper will be independently marked.
- If other assessment decisions may be affected by the result of such an appeal, all similar results will be recalled and reviewed in the same way.
- As soon as possible, the Candidate will be re-examined at a practical examination at her/his own College, or an alternative College (where available) as agreed with ITEC. Wherever possible a different Practical Examiner will conduct the examination.
- The examination grade will then be reviewed by a member of the Quality Assurance Team. If the new grade is higher than the previous grade, to the extent that the Candidate’s result changes from Refer to Pass or from Pass to Merit or Merit to Distinction, following the review the new grade will be awarded.
- If other assessment decisions may be affected by the result of such an appeal, all similar results will be recalled.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In order to ensure high-quality delivery of ITEC qualifications and that the interests of Learners are met and protected, New Minds College have in place appropriate staffing levels with the competence, experience and track record to undertake
- the administration and delivery of ITEC qualifications as outlined in the ITEC Centre and Scheme Approval Application.
- All staff are fully conversant with all ITEC policy documents.
- Anybody who identifies or is made aware of suspected or actual cases of Malpractice or Maladministration at any time must immediately notify New Minds College. In doing so they should put it in writing/email to email@example.com
Fees and invoicing policy
- Fees are to be paid in full before examinations take place.
- €60 resit examination fee.
- Payment plan options require a deposit to secure the students position.
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Technical educational support grant paper work needs to be completed before courses commence.
- There is a correct invoice policy in place.
- 28 days notice needs to be provide for course cancellation.
- Refunds are not provided if course is cancelled after notice period.
Special Considerations policy
- Arrangements are in place within New Minds College to help students with special considerations.